We welcome all submissions of content to CBD Life.
Our content is focused on all things to do with CBD (cannabidiol). Your personal experiences, content about use, growing, production, benefits, documentaries, and so on.
You can submit content in two different ways –
- Suggest Content – This is the simplest. You simply provide us with a URL to a page somewhere and a few reasons why you think we should post about the page and content. We’ll do the rest.
- Submit Content – The is for submitting content that is ready to publish. If you just want to discuss this before spending the time to write the article, please use our Contact Us page first.
All submitted content will be reviewed for suitability, and we will advise you of the result.
Content submissions should include –
- Your name and email.
- A relevant title. We do reserve the right to change any suggested title if we believe it necessary.
- A description. Limit it to text only and a few paragraphs. We prefer at least two good paragraphs as a minimum, not just a few words in a simple sentence. Provide enough detail so our readers ‘get the picture’ so to speak. This will be the description shown on our home page and category pages.
- Optionally, you can suggest one or more categories for the content.
- A suitable and relevant photo / image, of reasonable quality, as the feature image for the page. Our size preference is 1920 pixels x 1080 pixels.
- The actualy content as a PDF file.
Any content you submit should follow these guidelines –
- It must be on topic and of value to our readers. It can be useful information or just something funny, but our readers must find it of value.
- It must not be commercial in nature. You know what that means – it can’t be directly promoting products or services.
- Any link included in the content must not be commercial. They must only link to pages that would be of value to our users. The page can be on your own site, and you may sell products or services on that site, but the link must not be to any product or service page.
- Relevant quality images can be included in the content.
- A short bio of the author can be included at the bottom of the content.
Content does not need to include links to anything, but if it does it can link to –
- Informational pages / sites (websites, social platforms like Facebook, Twitter etc.)
- Videos (YouTube, Vimeo etc)
- Audio files (SoundCloud), and so on.
We will decide which categories to list the content in. You can optionally suggest categories if you wish on the Submit Content form.